Thursday, June 11, 2009

Flickr: Cars, Guitars, and Buzzards




This was a fun one. I enjoyed flickr. (I must ask, though, why no "e"? Why must so many web apps be so hostile to spelling? Educators have it tough enough already, no?

I had fun with flickr (fn wth flckr...great) pouring over exterior and interior photos of libraries from around the world. I like the storage and easy sharing aspects, worthy of more investigation for sure. I created an account and posted a few pictures to get started:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39071294@N02/

I didn't check but I doubt there are other flickr pages with the tags: cars guitars buzzards, but that's just the photo trio I had handy. My car, two of my guitars, and a buzzard who decided to perch outside my office window recently for twenty minutes or so, staring into my office much of that time. Not the bird middle-aged men want hanging around, but its visit did make for some iPhone photo fun.

On top of that, I'm pretty sure just typing theses words:
"iPhone Buzzard Pics"

just created a little more work for a tireless Google bot somewhere, bless its pointy little, algebraic head.

Flickr mashups next time. Looks like special effects fun.

My photo mashup may star-- or not: The Buzzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment